I’m Gail. I love to write and speak about the things I have learnt in life about Jesus Christ, faith, courage, leadership, people and being a single Christian girl in today’s world.
This is my angle.
It can be as simple as a slight tilt of the head to see life from another’s angle. Yet that small movement can put a new perspective on what was seemingly the obvious and change our thoughts, feelings and beliefs on the subject.
As you read my angle on life, faith and the Bible, and add your angle to the mix, hopefully we will all learn something new and become a little wiser.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I’m a little addicted to Survivor! I love that show
- My favourite food is potatoes! I like them any way except reconstituted powdered potatoes (too many bad experiences on camps as a kid).
- My second favourite food is Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate (Australian recipe).
- Where most peoples default work jumper is black or navy blue, mine is baby pink.
- I picked this new theme because I love the rainbow tag cloud at the bottom of each page – check it out!
- My favourite fruit is guava.
- My best sport is foosball (aka table soccer).